TradeInvest Timor-Leste, the Investment and Export Promotion Agency’s goal is to help potential investors locate in Timor-Leste and assist foreign companies in identifying projects in the vast array of business opportunities that are emerging in Timor-Leste.
TradeInvest Timor-Leste is a one stop service provider. Whether it’s taxes, licensing, investment opportunities, permits, tariffs, or linking importers with the right procedures TradeInvest is here to help.
The agency’s mandate includes:
- Research and analysis of the Timorese business environment;
- Informational publications to help foreign companies operate in Timor-Leste;
- Sector analyses;
- Helping businesses and investors obtain permits and licenses;
- Helping Timorese exporters service international markets;
- Maintaining an export database;
- Helping Timorese companies make the most of their competitive advantages;
- Advising the Government on possible changes to the legal and regulatory framework relating to investments and exports.
Whatever your business, whatever your interests, whether a joint venture or a new enterprise, TradeInvest will work with you to help you realise your trade objectives.
To begin exploring the world opportunities East Timor has to offer, just contact TradeInvest Timor-Leste at
Telephone: + 670 726 6909
Source: Turismo Timor-Leste.
Australian investors may also wish to contact the Australian Trade Commission, Austrade.